This set includes each colour red, pink and white (3 candles). The candles are rose scented.
- Rose Scent
- 10 x 10 x 10cm
- 100% Soy wax
- Vegan friendly
Each candle is one of a kind as it is hand-poured and vary in appearance and colour. So there may be some frosting, air bubbles and minor imperfections may be expected. Our candles are decorative candles.
All our candles are made to order, therefore we have a processing time of up to 5 working days per order. Please see our delivery tab for delivery time.
Candle Burning Instructions:
- Trim the wick to 1/4 inches long prior to each use
- Keep the flame away from moving air
- Never leave a candle unattended
- Burn on a pillar plate, ceramic dish or glass to avoid spillage on surfaces
- Always burn on a leveled, fire resistant surface
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets
- DO NOT place candles in the the direct sunlight or heat sources
Made from Soy or paraffan wax. Please see product description for details
Processing & Shipping
Processing & Shipping
All our candles are made to order, therefore we have a processing time of up to 7-10 working/business days per order. Orders exceeding the value of R3000 will require up to10-14 working/business days.
Please allow 4-5 business days for delivery. (Monday - Friday).
● Trim the wick to 1/4 inches long prior to each use
● Keep the flame away from moving air
●Never leave a candle unattended
● Burn on a pillar plate, ceramic dish or glass to avoid spillage on surfaces
● Always burn on a leveled, fire resistant surface
● Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets
● DO NOT place candles in the the direct sunlight or heat sources
Our candles are decoratove candles, should you wish to burn them, please see care instructions here!
We recommend the following tips for burning your new candle:
Before lighting your sculptured candle, place it on a dish or candle plate that will collect any wax that may drip.
Never leave a burning candle unattended or lit while sleeping. If you are going to leave the room or go to bed, be sure to extinguish all candles first. Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle, if available, as it’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For safety measures, stop burning a candle when there is ¼ inch of wax left in the vessel.
Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
Keep candle out of reach of children and pets.
When not in use, place your candle away from direct sunlight and nearby heat sources as this may cause discolouration of your candle.
Before you light the candle again, we recommend that you trim the wick 2-3cm from the surface of the wax, to ensure a consistent smoke-free flame.
We recommend that you burn the candle for no more than 3 hours at a time.